Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

My grandfather was biased towards Karisma: Kareena

My grandfather was biased towards Karisma: Kareena



Mumbai, March 28 (IANS) Actress Kareena Kapoor, who Wednesday unveiled her grandfather Raj Kapoor's specially designed brass statue, said he was biased towards her elder sister Karisma Kapoor.

"My grandfather Raj Kapoor was biased towards Karisma because both of them had blue eyes. I have green eyes as that of my father," Kareena told reporters.




"During summer seasons he would give two mangoes to Karisma and I would end up getting just one. I had to work hard to please him," she added.

The statue was unveiled at the inauguration of UTV Stars' property Walk of the Stars at the Bandra Bandstand Promenade.

The event witnessed the felicitation of the 'Kapoor Khandan', one of the legendary families of Indian cinema.

Kareena was accompanied by father Randhir Kapoor to unveil her grandfather's statue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment