Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

The Artist is a delight to watch: Amitabh Bachchan - Entertainment - Share.Dhangout.com

The Artist is a delight to watch: Amitabh Bachchan - Entertainment - Share.Dhangout.com



The Artist is a delight to watch: Amitabh Bachchan

At The Conference
Amitabh Bachchan, who is recuperating at home after abdominal surgeries, is enjoying a "no time- " life. Apart from doing other things, he watched Oscar nominated The Artist and said it was a "delight" to view the silent black and white French movie.

"Being by myself and almost in solitary confinement, is getting contagious. I am ning to rather like this state. No where to go, nothing obligatory to perform, random timings and the liberty to do what I desire. I eat whenever, sleep whenever, watch a movie whenever and happy doing so," Big B posted on his blog.

"The 'little one' comes up to meet me by the evening, wide eyed and now on the verge of recognizing things...On occasion she smiles and the volume of affection around increases a few decibels. Wonder if she feels why we must change the tone of our sound during our conversations with her, and whether it really helps to connect more effectively. Always a mystery." he wrote.

Amitabh Bachchan added: "I watched a lovely film 'The Artist' via the UFO set up in the house and it was a delight to see a black and white, silent movie in February of 2012!! In an age when color and music and speech and sound play such an important role in cinema today, it was most innovative on the part of the makers to present something like this. I believe it is up for the Oscars, which are out tomorrow on Sunday."

The 69-year-old was operated upon Feb 11 for abdominal issues, and was under observation at the SevenHills Hospital for 12 days. He was dis ged Feb 23 night. He says that he is feeling better.

"I think gradually the body gains strength. A few movements that were prohibitive earlier, seem to be easing in and I do hope this tr continues. Your prayers and wishes remain with me each moment and I do know that it is their sincerity that drives me towards a quick recovery. Thank you again for it!," Amitabh Bachchan wrote.

Read More....

0 comments:

Post a Comment